We are seeking suitable candidates for a team assistant in our Hong Kong office to support the management team of HEX and associate entities. The mandate of the role is to maximize managers’ efficiency and the ideal candidate would be an organized, proactive professional who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy team environment.
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial support to the senior management including but not limited to: wide range of administrative activities, arranging appointments, managing schedules and travel arrangements.
- Follow up regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure that all tasks are provided in a timely manner and in line with agreements.
- Coordinate with existing suppliers to ensure all office equipment is in proper working order.
- Take minutes and accurately enter data.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Prior experience as an office assistant or executive assistant.
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills, attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Punctuality and emphasis on deadlines.
- Strong analytical ability with good communications skills (written and verbal) in both English and Chinese.
HEX Technologies (member of HEX Capital Group) is a software engineering firm focused on the development of blockchain products and platforms for a wide range of clients including financial institutions, corporates and distributed autonomous organisations. We are building a blockchain financial ecosystem to support the emergence of blockchain as the core distributed governance and financial platform of the future.