We are seeking suitable candidates for institutional sales and relationship managers role in our Hong Kong office. We are looking to hire an outstanding leader who will drive the business development and relationship management for our custody product on a global basis. In this critical role, the Head of Sales or Institutional Sales / Relationship Manager will lead the cross-functional efforts with the product, engineering, operations and compliance teams to create and execute on the different elements of the strategy.
- Develop and execute custody partnerships with institutions.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify and engage potential partners who can help remove friction in the custody process and create new functionality for users.
- Own all elements of the business development, sales and partnership life cycles: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and post sales.
- Help to define and implement necessary analytics to track and ensure sales / partnership success.
- Build relationships, and be seen as a thought leader, across the digital assets ecosystem.
- Have at least 5 years experience in banking or technology business development for the Head of Sales position. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Relationship Managers / Institutional Sales.
- Thrive creating structure in fast-moving environments, with minimal guidance.
- Have a proven ability to negotiate and close both mid-size, tactical deals and complex, strategic ones.
- Have proven ability to negotiate and create partnerships with both fintech companies and traditional financial institutions.
- Possess strong analytical abilities to assess partnerships in terms of financial, strategic and operational implications.
- Be an excellent communicator, who is able to develop and deliver compelling narratives for different initiatives, internally and externally.
- Be a leader with a high EQ and small ego, with a track record of building strong relationships.
- Demonstrate curiosity for and knowledge of digital currency.
HEX Technologies (member of HEX Capital Group) is a software engineering firm focused on the development of blockchain products and platforms for a wide range of clients including financial institutions, corporates and distributed autonomous organisations. We are building a blockchain financial ecosystem to support the emergence of blockchain as the core distributed governance and financial platform of the future.