We are seeking suitable candidates for institutional sales and relationship managers role in our Hong Kong office. In this important role, you'll be working directly with the Head of Sales to drive business efforts forward.
- Develop and execute custody partnerships with institutions.
- Work closely with Head of Sales and internal teams to identify and engage potential partners who can help remove friction in the custody process and create new functionality for users.
- Contribute towards all elements of the business development, sales and partnership life cycles: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and post sales.
- Help to define and implement necessary analytics to track and ensure sales / partnership success.
- Help build client relationships, and be seen as a thought leader, across the digital assets ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years experience in banking or technology business development.
- Thrive creating structure in fast-moving environments, with minimal guidance.
- Have a proven ability to negotiate and close both mid-size, tactical deals and complex, strategic ones.
- Have proven ability to negotiate and create partnerships with both fintech companies and traditional financial institutions.
- Possess strong analytical abilities to assess partnerships in terms of financial, strategic and operational implications.
- Be an excellent communicator, who is able to develop and deliver compelling narratives for different initiatives, internally and externally.
- Demonstrate curiosity for and knowledge of digital currency.
HEX Technologies (member of HEX Capital Group) is a software engineering firm focused on the development of blockchain products and platforms for a wide range of clients including financial institutions, corporates and distributed autonomous organisations. We are building a blockchain financial ecosystem to support the emergence of blockchain as the core distributed governance and financial platform of the future.