We are seeking suitable candidates for a marketing and business development role in our Hong Kong office. The mandate of the role is to develop and execute HEX’s marketing strategy and business development activities.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for institutional business.
- Work closely with HEX’s management and sales team to implementing marketing strategies, communication and advertising activities to support business development activities in the region.
- Produce bilingual marketing / thought leadership materials.
- Organize events and sponsorship, and implementing marketing initiatives to build / enhance brand awareness and promote products and services.
- Manage digital and online projects, including e-campaigns, CRM initiatives, etc. Produce regular marketing materials.
- University graduate with degree in Marketing or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience within financial services, fintech. Prior experience in the blockchain sector is a plus.
- Strong analytical ability with excellent communications skills (written and verbal) in both English and Chinese.
- A result-driven team player and able to work in a diverse cultural environment.